- 2007-11-10: Primera invitación a facebook recibida por mail
- 2009-09-27: Me suscribo a facebook
- 2009-09-30: Creo el grupo "Destruyendo facebook desde adentro"
- 2009-10-04: Publicito el grupo en un post de mi blog.
- 2009-10-17: Me linkea vivalinux. Entran más de 500 personas al blog en 2 días. El post del punto anterior es trolleado.
- 2009-10-18: Sin ningún tipo de aviso bloquean mi cuenta en facebook.
- 2009-10-19: Empieza la seguidilla de mails de/a facebook. El primero es este: "I've checked out on the links of the http://www.facebook.com/help.
php?page=45 page and I didn't violate any rules.
Can you inform me why the account was disabled?
Thanks in advance,
- 2009-10-22: Contesta facebook (enfasis mío):"Hi Aureliano,
Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Facebook requires users to provide their real first and last names. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reactivate this account for any reason. This decision is final.
Thanks for your understanding,
- 2009-10-22: Contesto yo (enfasis mío):"Hi,
I've been falsely accused of impersonating someone else and this is just not true. I'm Aureliano Calvo, this is my e-mail and you can google for me. I can also provide several proofs of my identity and I'm willing to send photographs of my driver license, my passport or my identity card.
Can you reactivate the account?
- 2009-10-23: Vuelve facebook :"Hi Aureliano,
Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. We will not be able to reactivate it for any reason, nor will we provide further explanation of your violation or the systems we have in place. This decision is absolutely final.
- 2009-11-21: Pido por mail que borren todos mis datos de facebook:"I would like to have removed all my data from the facebook servers (generated from the account asociated with this e-mail).
Thank you very much in advance,
- 2009-11-25: Contesta facebook sobre la remoción de datos:"Hi Aureliano,
Facebook users have the option to either deactivate or delete their accounts. The differences between the two options are described below.
If you deactivate your account, your profile and all information associated with it are immediately made inaccessible to other Facebook users. What this means is that you effectively disappear from the Facebook service. However, we do save your profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), so if you want to reactivate at some point, your account will look just the way it did when you deactivated. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their information to be there when they return to the service. You can deactivate your account through the "Deactivate Account" link on the Account page.
If you do not think you will use Facebook again and you would like to delete your account, you can do this yourself by navigating to the following page:
Please keep in mind that once your account is deleted, you will not be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added.
If you are currently unable to access your account, you will need to reset your password in order to log in. In order to do so, click the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the field where you would normally enter your password. Entering your login email address on the next page will cause a new password to be sent to that email address. Once you receive your new password and can log in, you can deactivate or delete your account using the steps outlined above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks for contacting Facebook,
- 2009-11-25: Contesto que no puedo porque deshabilitaron la cuenta:"I've requested that all my data should be removed from the facebook servers by email because my account has been disabled.
Please remove all my data from the facebook system.
Thank you very much,
- 2009-11-29: Me dicen que me joda que se quedan con todos los datos:"Hi Aureliano,
When an account is disabled, the profile and all information associated with it are immediately made inaccessible to other Facebook users. What this means is that you effectively disappear from the Facebook service. In addition, Facebook does not use information associated with disabled accounts.
Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot delete from our servers information associated with disabled accounts. We also cannot grant you access to a disabled account to retrieve content from it, nor can we provide you with any content that was associated with this account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This decision is final.
Thanks for your understanding,
- Facebook contesta en tiempo y forma los pedidos por mail.
- Facebook no identifica a las personas que contestan y no toma responsabilidades.
- Facebook echa gente que no viola sus términos y condiciones (el punto que dicen que violé es mentira)
- Facebook se niega a dar información sobre que hiciste mal (probablemente para cubrirse del punto uno) y encima lo hacen mal (como se ve en el punto anterior).
- Facebook se niega a borrar los datos de la gente que echa (cosa que, hasta donde yo sé, es ilegal en Argentina).